In this document is all of the important information about registration to PARKOUR
MEETING BANSKA BYSTRICA 2018 (Thursday 26.7.2018 – Sunday 29.7.2018) – 8th year
of the biggest international meeting of traceurs and freerunners in Slovakia.
Our big guest is Aral Roca Gomez, an athlete from Born to Trace (Spain).
WE REQUEST OUR PARTICIPANTS TO THOROUGHLY READ ALL OF THIS ARTICLE (MINORS ALSO
- four-day long international parkour gathering – joint training of all traceurs,
freerunners and even beginners in Banska Bystrica
- 26–29 July 2018
- Ice Stadium – Hall B, Hronské predmestie 4, 974 01, Banská Bystrica
- individual (train station – 7 min walk, bus station – 5 min walk)
- 15 May–18 June 2018 (20:00)
- 16 EUR (in case of bank transfer until 18 June 2018),
- 20 EUR (in case of paying at the venue, or bank transfer after 18 June 2018)
ATTENTION! Children under 13 (including) must fulfill the registration of both the
child and the parent or legal guardian (both have to bring The registration form and declaration)
for the individual registration fee:
- 25 EUR (in case of bank transfer until 18 June 2018),
- 30 EUR (in case of paying at the venue, or bank transfer after 18 June 2018)
Registration fee includes:
(NB: it will be a different brand than in the previous years, so choose your size wisely; size specification
- training in the hall with obstacles
- 3x sleeping place (Thursday night, Friday night, Saturday night)
- showers, toilets, water, and electricity in the hall
- other surprises from our sponsors
- printed and filled registration form and declaration
- health insurance card
- ID card (if you are over 15)
- sport shoes
- sleeping bag and mat
- money for food (Kaufland (big grocery store) – 8 min walk)
- hygiene products (towel, soap/shower gel, toothbrush and paste, toilet paper)
- small spoon
Preliminary schedule (may be changed):
Official OPENING on Thursday 26 July 2018 at 6 pm
- from 3 pm – the arrival of participants to the venue, registration, individual training,
Friday 27.7.2018 and Saturday 28.7.2018 (for registered participants)
- training and workshops in the park under the Memorial of SNP (Slovak National
- training at chosen spots in Banska Bystrica
- training and workshops in the sports hall
- meeting group challenges (more info on site)
- presentation of parkour videos
Friday 27.7.2018 and Saturday 28.7.2018 (for public)
- free entry
- info leaflets about parkour
- watching of parkour training
- presentation of non-commercial parkour movies
- group warm-up in the park under the Memorial of SNP (Slovak National Uprising)
- short workshops with a possibility of trying various techniques
Sunday 29.7.2018 (for registered participants)
- the individual departure of participants
During the event, first aid will be present, however, transfer to hospital and any
payments for treatment or drugs are on the participants themselves.
Security regulations for all participants:
It is forbidden to not comply with warnings of organizers!
It is forbidden to act irresponsibly and endanger others!
It is forbidden to endanger the health of himself/herself and others!
It is forbidden to bring guns and other life-threatening weapons!
It is forbidden to drink alcohol and use drugs and coming to the venue with them
or under their influence!
It is forbidden to smoke!
It is forbidden to train in other areas than designed! (including a blue bridge
nearby the venue)
It is forbidden to disturb during quiet hours (after 10 pm). The hall will lock
at 12 pm without any exception!
It is forbidden to eat and drink in playing field in sports hall!
It is forbidden to be vulgar!
It is forbidden to make a mess!
It is forbidden to sell stuff/products of individuals or crews and promoting
Participants are fully responsible for their health and injuries sustained
during the event!
Participants are fully responsible for their items even in the case of theft
Exclusion from the event is penalized for serious or recurring violation of the
security regulations mentioned above. It is not possible to refund the
registration fee, and there is a penalty instead (weight of penalty depends on the relevance
of a situation). We are confident that parkour practitioners behavior is familiar
with the parkour philosophy and does not allow any violation of the security regulations.
However, it is possible that also people who do not respect or understand this
philosophy will come (that's why all of the security regulations). We would like
to result this event in the best way and hope everybody will have remembered just
the best of his / her memories and experiences. If any problem occurs, feel
free to interrupt the organizational team.
- registration to the event Parkour Meeting Banská Bystrica 2018 is COMPULSORY
for all of them, who would like to attend the meeting actively OR they are
supervision with the need of sleeping compartments
- registration to the event Parkour Meeting Banská Bystrica 2018 is NOT COMPULSORY
for people as the general public, spectators, photographers, cameramen, etc.
Everyone, who is due to attend the meeting this year and last year performed the
registration process and did not come, has to pay the registration fee in advance
(otherwise he/she is not allowed to engage in the meeting).
For a successful registration to the event PARKOUR MEETING BANSKÁ BYSTRICA 2018
it is necessary to do:
1) correctly and genuinely fill out The registration form and declaration
is binding registration) and mail it to email@example.com until 18 June
2018 (20:00). If the registration proceeds successfully, we reply to You about
it in three days.
2) pay the registration fee:
A) 16 EUR / 25 EUR (see above) in case of bank transfer until 18 June 2018:
- beneficiary's account number: 000000-0305794710/0900
- bank code: 0900
- IBAN: SK6609000000000305794710
- BIC (SWIFT): GIBASKBX
- variable symbol: ID number of the participant
who is due to register (needed for identification of the payer)
- recipient's name: Natália Luptáková
- message for beneficiary: PKMBB2018
B) 20 EUR / 30 EUR (see above) in case of paying at the venue, or bank transfer after 18 June 2018
3) deliver correctly and truly filled out and printed out and signed and sealed
The registration form and declaration
at the arrival to the meeting
Paid registration fee is not refunded in any way in the case of absence in the
meeting, because of the binding registration.
Participants younger than 18-year-old have to do the same as others, but also let
his / her parent or legal guardian read this text and sign the declaration as a
result of familiarization with the conditions of attendance of his / her child
at the meeting. Every participant has to bring this form, printed out and signed,
at the meeting. Otherwise, he/she is not allowed to engage in the meeting.
The registration form and declaration:
The document is available at https://goo.gl/mak7hv
If You have any question, feel free to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone: +421 905 743 793 (Jakub "Rainy" Forgacs).
NB: the information in this text might be updated!