In this document is all of the important information about registration to PARKOUR MEETING BANSKA BYSTRICA 2017 (Thursday 27.7.2017 – Sunday 30.7.2017) – 7th year of the biggest international meeting of traceurs and freerunners in Slovakia.
Our big guest is Pam Forster, athlete from Austria.
WE REQUEST OUR PARTICIPANTS TO THOROUGHLY READ ALL OF THIS ARTICLE (MINORS ALSO WITH PARENTS)Synopsis:
- four day long international parkour gathering - joint training of all traceurs, freerunners and even beginners in Banska BystricaDate:
- 27.–30. July 2017Venue:
- Ice Stadium – Hall B, Hronské predmestie 4, 974 01, Banská BystricaTravel:
- individual (train station – 7 min walk, bus station – 5 min walk)
- 4. May–11. June 2017 (20:00)Registration fee:
- 14 EUR (in case of bank transfer until 11. June 2017),
- 20 EUR (in case of paying at the venue, or bank transfer after 11. June 2017)Registration fee includes:
- training in the hall with obstacles
- 3x sleeping place (Thursday night, Friday night, Saturday night)
- showers, toilets, water and electricity in hall
- other surprises from our sponsorsRequired equipment:
- printed and filled registration form and declaration
- health insurance card
- ID card (if you are over 15)
- sport shoes
- sleeping bag and mat
- money for food (Kaufland – 8 min walk)
- hygiene products (towel, soap/shower gel, toothbrush and paste, toilet paper)
- small spoonPreliminary schedule (may be changed):
Official OPENING on Thursday 27. July 2017 at 6pm
- from 3pm – arrival of participants to the venue, registration, individual training, relax
Friday 28.7.2017 and Saturday 29.7.2017 (for registered participants)
- training and workshops in the park under the Memorial of SNP (Slovak National Uprising)
- training at chosen spots in Banska Bystrica
- training and workshops in the sports hall
- meeting group challenges (more info on site)
- presentation of parkour videos
Friday 28.7.2017 and Saturday 29.7.2017 (for public)
- free entry
- info leaflets about parkour
- watching of parkour trainings
- presentation of non-commercial parkour movies
- group warm-up in the park under the Memorial of SNP (Slovak National Uprising)
- short workshops with possibility of trying various techniques
Sunday 30.7.2017 (for registered participants)
- individual departure of participants
During the event, first aid will be present, however transfer to hospital and any payments for treatment or drugs are on the participants themselves.Security regulations for all participants:
It is forbidden to not comply with warnings of organisers!
It is forbidden to act irresponsibly and endanger others!
It is forbidden to endanger health of himself/herself and others!
It is forbidden to bring guns and other life threatening weapons!
It is forbidden to drink alcohol and use drugs and coming to the venue under their influence!
It is forbidden to smoke!
It is forbidden to train in other areas than designed! (including a blue bridge nearby the venue)
It is forbidden to disturb during quiet hours (after 10pm). The hall will be locked at 12pm without any exception!
It is forbidden to eat and drink in playing field in sports hall!
It is forbidden to be vulgar!
It is forbidden to make a mess!
It is forbidden to sell stuff / products of individuals or crews and promoting commercial trainings!
- participants are fully responsible for their own health and injuries sustained during the event!
- participants are fully responsible for their items even in the case of theft or loss!
Exclusion from the event is penalized for serious or recurring violation of the security regulations mentioned above. Actually, it is not possible to refund the registration fee and there is a penalty instead (weight of penalty depends on relevance of a situation). We are confident that parkour practitioners behavior is familiar with the parkour philosophy and does not allow any violation of the security regulations. However, it is possible that also people who do not respect or understand this philosophy will come (that's why all of the security regulations). We would like to result this event in the best way and hope everybody will have remembered just the best of his / her recollections and experiences. If any problem occurs, feel free to interrupt the organizational team.Registration:
- registration to the event Parkour Meeting Banská Bystrica 2017 is COMPULSORY for all of them, who would like to attend the meeting in active way OR they are supervision with the need of sleeping compartments
- registration to the event Parkour Meeting Banská Bystrica 2017 is NOT COMPULSORY for people as general public, spectators, photographers, cameramen etc.
Everyone, who is due to attend the meeting this year and last year performed the registration process and did not come, has to pay the registration fee in advance (otherwise he/she is not allowed to engage in the meeting).
For a successful registration to the event PARKOUR MEETING BANSKÁ BYSTRICA 2017 it is necessary to do:
1) correctly and truly fill out The registration form and declaration (which is binding registration) and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org until 11. June 2017 (20:00). If the registration proceeds successfully, we reply to You about it in three days.
2) pay the registration fee:
A) 14 EUR in case of bank transfer until 11. June 2017:
- beneficiary's account number: 000000-0305794710/0900
- bank code: 0900
- IBAN: SK6609000000000305794710
- BIC (SWIFT): GIBASKBX
- variable symbol: ID number of the participant who is due to register (needed for identification of the payer)
- recipient's name: Natália Luptáková
- message for beneficiary: PARKOUR
B) 20 EUR in case of paying at the venue, or bank transfer after 11. June 2017
3) deliver correctly and truly filled out and printed out and signed and sealed The registration form and declaration at the arrival to the meeting
Paid registration fee is not refunded in any way in the case of absence in the meeting, because of the binding registration.
Participants younger than 18-year-old have to do the same as others, but also let his / her parent or legal guardian read this text and sign the declaration as a result of familiarization with the conditions of attendance of his / her child at the meeting. Every participant have to bring this form, printed out and signed, at the meeting. Otherwise he / she is not allowed to engage in the meeting.The registration form and declaration:
Document is available at https://goo.gl/ioal6u
If You have any question, feel free to contact us by email email@example.com or by phone: +421 905 743 793 (Jakub "Rainy" Forgacs).NB: the information in this text might be updated!